Dr. Sinha is a master when it comes to offering reliable infertility solutions and surgeries for women. She understands the need of minimal invasive surgical procedures and that’s why offers - laparoscopic and hysteroscopy surgery.
As part of the complementary studies of a woman with fertility problems, it is essential to have techniques and procedures for laparoscopic and hysteroscopy surgery.
These procedures allow an adequate evaluation of the female reproductive system and concomitantly perform the correctives to try to improve fertility. Among the most common pathologies that can be treated with this type of procedure are:
- Acute and chronic pelvic pain.
- Uterine fibroids (myomectomy by laparoscopy).
- Ovarian masses (tumors or cysts).
- Laparoscopic management of pelvic adhesions.
- Fallopian tube disorders.
- Intrauterine synechia (scars).
- Extraction of polyps or intrauterine fibroids.
- Tubal ligation by laparoscopy.
- Tubal renastomosis by laparoscopy.
- Hysterectomy (removal of the uterus) by laparoscopy.